Expand Your Team Overnight
Our Field Force ensures that your program has credentialed clinical, reimbursement, and/or account management professionals available for immediate deployment. These experts can be engaged either as a stand-alone team or as a supplement to existing teams. With alignment to your strategy and broad, real-world experience, the Field Force can be used as a launch strategy for new brands/indications or as a long-term solution for virtual business strategies.
Nurse educators provide in-office clinical consultation to physicians to introduce new therapies (or changes to existing therapies), review administration procedures for injectable/IV products, and demonstrate medication preparation. In addition, these clinicians provide access to offices which may be difficult for your sales representatives to engage.
- In-office clinical consultation
- Introduce new (or review changes to existing) therapies
- Review administrative procedures
- Demonstrate medication preparation
- Connect sales team to ‘closed door’ practices
Field Reimbursement Specialists
Field Reimbursement Specialists add an extra dimension of education and support for ‘top tier’ physicians, patient transitions due to payer formulary changes, and analysis of overall trends within the payer landscape.
- Provide relevant payer policy information to MDs
- Real-time payer trending
- PA and billing guidance
- Coordinate transitions due to payer formulary changes
- Facilitate access to alternate funding sources (including copay support)
- Support sales and managed markets teams
- Solicit feedback from MD community
Field Account Managers
Field Account Managers provide overall support in the field (including process review, ensuring adherence to standard operating procedures (SOPs), etc.) while advocating creative solutions for the most challenging of product access barriers.
- Coordinate overall support in the field
- Advocate creative solutions for access barriers
- Ensure adherence to SOPs
Field Force Representatives provide clinical education reach-outs to patients
Completed in 2017 for training and drug administration of our client’s products
Nurse Educators positioned across the U.S., each with long-term experience supporting cancer therapies